Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday X 2!!!


Happy Totally Stampalicious Monday J

we have a
Colour challenge for you-> Brown, Green and Yellow

This week I actually made two cards...which is strange for me especially with a colour challenge (they are the type of challenge I usually struggle with).

For my first card I used Funny Strollers......isn’t this one such a cute little sweet pea???

 (I have used the sketch challenge from Ala Card Monkey)

And for my second card I used
Stella Peeker Darth Vader.....truly a lady after my own coffee addicted heart ;)

 (I have used the sketch challenge from The Paper Players)

Have you checked out the new Thursday feature over at the
Totally Stampalicious Blog yet? The first edition is 
The fabulous Stacy aka Twinshappy has made a tutorial up for making a round shaped card using...you guessed it No Dies!

Another bit of Fabulous News is that Stampalicious Scarlet is back by popular demand.......and this time she is for purchase....Woot!!!

So be sure to check out what the Totally Stampalicious Team has to offer up as eye candy this week and the Stampalicious Thursday feature the ladies have dreamt up for you.






I have entered these two challenges this week:


&



Take Care and have a wonderful week,
Jessie

18 comments:

LeAnne said...

Heehee Stella is a lady after my own heart, too! Love that coffee lady! I am so happy you played with my PP challenge this week!

Angel said...

love 'em both! sweet baby card, love the big buttons on Stella!

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards Jessie! I love your colouring and the gorgeous designs and colours too. Hugs, Chris :)

Terry said...

These look great, but that baby stroller image is adorable! Thanks for taking part in our A La Card Monkey challenge!

Kendra said...

Love the color shades on the sweet pea card! Beautiful!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Great use of the label framelit dies!!! Pretty color combo and great texture!!! Thanks for playing along with A La Card Monkey, Diane

None None said...

Cute! Love the buttons and that image!

Marie said...

The green is very eye-catching and that baby is adorable! Thanks for playing at A La Card Monkey this week.

Unknown said...

Both cards to super cute. I love the sentiment "Sweet Pea", how darling!

The Inked Stamper said...

Gorgeous cards as always!

Nance Leedy said...

She is so sassy! love the colorsand your take on the sketch....Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

She is so sassy! love the colorsand your take on the sketch....Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Too cute, Jessie! Love the curler in Scarlet's hair! Hmmm, now you have me thinking about Starbucks. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

both cards are fab...esp. love the sweet pea card...perfect colors for it

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable cards! Both of them are just too cute! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

A Baby in a pea pod!! OMG I Love it! So darn cute! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey this week!!

Hugs
Shirley

Lori Turner said...

Omgosh, Jessie! Both cards are awesome but that little sweet pea is adorable! WTG!

Notnefs said...

EEEEEEK I LOVE THIS CARD SO MUCH!!! I LOVE BUTTONS AND COFFEE. SUPER SWEET CARD FRIEND!!!