Friday, February 3, 2012

Fairies...Whimsical Fun!!!



 Today over at the Paper Crafting Journey Blog the challenge is to use Fairies or Angels on your project.

And the wonderful sponsor for PCJ Challenge #2 is Emerald Fairies. They have the most delightful digi stamps. 

I used Isla for my card and she’s just positively delightful to color and create with.




As soon as I seen Isla I envisioned her playing in long blades of grass just blowing with the breeze. I decided to try my coloring hand once again at creating a custom background.



I also went ahead and stamped the background paper so it had the same theme and I intentionally did not add a specific sentiment as I thought it would be a great card to send as a just because. I then went ahead and used a Creative Memories punch to punch 3 butterflies out of patterned paper (from Crate Paper). The background was stamped using a couple of stamp sets from SU and Tim Holtz Distress Inks and some Perfect Pearls. Please see the photo towards the end of the post for the list of Copic colors that I used.


Be sure to stop by my fellow design team member's blogs to see the sweet inspiration they have for you.


Be sure to join us over at the Paper Crafting Journey for this fun and whimsical challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by!


Jessie












Sorry this posted late....Blogger scheduling isn't working for me for some reason (thanks goodness for my hubby's computer as I am still away from home)

1 comment:

The Inked Stamper said...

This is such an AMAZING card!!!!! I'm in awe of your talent!