Monday, February 13, 2012



Happy Totally Stampalicious Monday J

This week over at Totally Stampalicious Monday we want to see some texture on your cards or projects - so some ideas would be embossing (either dry or heat), maybe add some fabric or ribbon or maybe just grunge stuff up a bit...have fun ;)

I have used Stella Peeker Another Drink for my card


I just wanted to keep it nice and simple so I used some fabulous BoBunny cardstock (double-dot) in two colors and for some more touchable fun I added a couple strips of felt border and added a nice large pearl brad.

Be sure to see all the fabulous creations the TS Design Team has done up for this simply fab challenge.




Thanks so much for stopping by and take care,
Jessie

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

clean, crisp, and simply fabulous

Dawn Pritchard The Inked Stamper said...

Always love your cards Jess!