Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sunshine and cQc#90!

Happy Wednesday :) I wouldn't normally wish you a happy Wednesday but it is absolutely gorgeous out- which here in Alberta the weather hasn't exactly been the nicest....so I'm just taking advantage of it while I can ;)

Anyways, I decided to try my hand at a color challenge (over @ the colorQ challenge blog). I haven't tried many color challenges so this is a bit of out of my comfort zone- although I am quite please with how it turned out.








Hope you like it and thanks a bunch for stopping by,

Jessie

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very, very pretty! I love your background stamping! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week, too!

Anita Scroggins said...

Very pretty card. I love how you layered the punched edges. Thanks for joining us this week at CQC.

Christina said...

Beautifully done, Jessie! I love the layered border punches for greater impact and the pretty background. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!