Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 30th!

Hi all, hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I know our has been spent with tons of family; 1st we had a birthday party for my Nephew who turned 1 and also for my baby sister who turned the big 3-0!; then today we had a wonderful family BBQ with the my hubby's family; then topped it all off by stopping by to visit my Hubby's other Grandpa to wish him a Happy Father's Day (and we got to visit with even more family on that stop) - to top it all off my Husband's phone (who is always on-call for work) was somewhat quiet so we got in a lot of family time with him as well. 

Today I have the card I made for my Sister and I hope you like it- I think it's another fun card.


stamp: Scarlett- Bugaboo
ink: Rich Cocoa- Memento, Copic Markers
cs- SU, X-Press It
dsp: Chanteuse Collection- Kaisercraft
Pleated White Ribbon- Really Reasonable Ribbon (RRR)
other: punch- SU, pearls- Zva, mask& flowers- Prima, crochet trim- unknown, 
antique button -one of my fav. findings;)

Challenges Entered:

Studio 313 Hotspot-HSC5 Laser Cut Details


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon ;)

Jessie



11 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

WOWSERS!!!! This is STUNNING!!! Scarlette is lookin' FINE!!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jessie
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week,
hugs Dianne xx

Monique said...

Scarlette is look-in real fine!! Great easel card !! Fantastic details :)..Have a great week Jessie!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FAB!!~

Terry said...

This is fun girl card - and an easel! Love that!!! Thanks for playing with us at A La Card Monkey.

Terry

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Really great card, I love all your distressing and your wonderful embellishments!

Lucianna
A La Card Monkey GD

Unknown said...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week.
Good luck in the draw
Zahreen
xxx

Annie Lee said...

Holy cow, where do I even begin?!!! This card is just totally awesome!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I just love Scarlett- Bugaboo she is so cute! The card is Fab!! Thanks for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey!

Hugs
Shirley

Sue McMahon said...

Great job on your easel card! Thanks so much for playing with The HotSpot Challenge and we hope to see you again! Hugs, Sue

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card Jessie. Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.