Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 30th!

Hi all, hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I know our has been spent with tons of family; 1st we had a birthday party for my Nephew who turned 1 and also for my baby sister who turned the big 3-0!; then today we had a wonderful family BBQ with the my hubby's family; then topped it all off by stopping by to visit my Hubby's other Grandpa to wish him a Happy Father's Day (and we got to visit with even more family on that stop) - to top it all off my Husband's phone (who is always on-call for work) was somewhat quiet so we got in a lot of family time with him as well. 

Today I have the card I made for my Sister and I hope you like it- I think it's another fun card.


stamp: Scarlett- Bugaboo
ink: Rich Cocoa- Memento, Copic Markers
cs- SU, X-Press It
dsp: Chanteuse Collection- Kaisercraft
Pleated White Ribbon- Really Reasonable Ribbon (RRR)
other: punch- SU, pearls- Zva, mask& flowers- Prima, crochet trim- unknown, 
antique button -one of my fav. findings;)

Challenges Entered:

Studio 313 Hotspot-HSC5 Laser Cut Details


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon ;)

Jessie



11 comments:

Joycelyn Turner said...

WOWSERS!!!! This is STUNNING!!! Scarlette is lookin' FINE!!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jessie
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week,
hugs Dianne xx

Monique said...

Scarlette is look-in real fine!! Great easel card !! Fantastic details :)..Have a great week Jessie!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FAB!!~

Terry and Shirley SU said...

This is fun girl card - and an easel! Love that!!! Thanks for playing with us at A La Card Monkey.

Terry

Dilsaver Designs said...

Really great card, I love all your distressing and your wonderful embellishments!

Lucianna
A La Card Monkey GD

Splashbunny said...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week.
Good luck in the draw
Zahreen
xxx

Annie said...

Holy cow, where do I even begin?!!! This card is just totally awesome!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I just love Scarlett- Bugaboo she is so cute! The card is Fab!! Thanks for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey!

Hugs
Shirley

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Great job on your easel card! Thanks so much for playing with The HotSpot Challenge and we hope to see you again! Hugs, Sue

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great card Jessie. Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.