Friday, June 10, 2011

So Here's the Thing....

Hi there, hope you are having a most wonderful Friday :)  

I am joining my neighbor, Renee, in a Huge Craft Garage Sale --> Saturday, June 11th; 9:30 am- 4:00pm. There are tons of Crafting Supplies up for sale at some awesome prices- some new, some used....but all well loved. I will also be clearing out the remainder of stock from my on-lone store that I closed down in January.

Examples....Prima Flowers $2/ $3; Copics $5; Spools of Ribbon $5; Kaiserkraft Rhinestones $1

And so as you can see there are some great deals to be had. So if you are in the Edson area on Saturday why not come by????

We will be holding directly across the street from my house  6636-5 A Avenue     

Hope to see you there and either way Have a Great Weekend  ;)

Jessie

No comments: