Friday, June 24, 2011

Glitz Designs meets Mojo Monday...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by. I just have a quick post today. I was prompted to make a card for a Wedding Shower and had no Mojo (I found out my Step- Dad had passed away a couple of days ago)....but I found some over at Mojo Monday Sketch Blog. I really didn't feel like stamping a whole lot so the Laced with Grace Collection from Glitz Designs was just perfect....and so I made 2 cards with it.



I started off with a couple of layers of Bazzill Cardstock and a piece from the Glitz Paper Layers Pkg. (just so perfect for cards). Then I stamped the sentiment from there Sincere Salutations stamp set from SU in Chocolate Chip ink (which I also used for all of the sponging I did). I then finished the card off with some Seam Binding from RRR and a few punched butterflies.


 Have a great weekend,

Jessie

No comments: