Monday, March 19, 2012

Fab Colours....


Happy Totally Stampalicious Monday J

This week at Totally Stampalicious Monday we have got colour on our minds......Purple, Turquoise and Green to be exact. 
So that’s what we would like to see for this fab colour challenge.

I have used the ever so fabulous.....Scarlett Cupcake.


I paired her with some fab paper from Bo Bunny and a bit of bling from Prima. I used Grape Jelly Distress Ink to stamp the sentiment then I went ahead and used some clear embossing powder to emboss it up.

So head on out and have some fun with this fab colour combo.....and don’t forget about the new release Blog Hop this coming Thursday evening. And did you happen to see what the rest of the TS Team has made for this fun challenge?


Take care and we’ll see you on Thursday evening for the
Jessie

2 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous Jessie, I love the bling flourish!

Angel said...

great coloring, love the bling! so fun!