Monday, January 16, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Monday


Happy Monday…hope you all had a great weekend. I know mine was nice and relaxed.

This week at Totally Stampalicious Monday the challenge is………..


So I took the opportunity to use one of the fabulous January releases "Monkey Love".




I just adore these two images and I also like the versatility that the sentiments give you. I have used 4 of the sentiments on this card. I only wish I had a smaller heart punch so I could make the hearts inside look more like the candy Sweet Hearts.


And the fabulous sketch is from Ala Card Monkey


I used my Copics to color this Monkey up and I have paired him with a punched strip of co-coordinating paper that was punched out and then layered with some rick rack and some fabulous baker's twine. I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock using Momento Ink and tied it together with a mini 7 Gypsies key that I used alcohol inks on to change the color to white/beige instead of the original black that it was.

I hope you like it and join us over at 



Jessie

9 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful inside and out!

Terry said...

Love the monkey (of course!). Your card is so sweet. I like everything about it! It's nice having you back for an A La Card Monkey challenge!

Ulrike said...

How cute! I love your design! Thank you, for playing with the monkeys! Liebe Grüße Ulrike, guest designer

Angel said...

Darling! Love the inside!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the sketch....sweet Vday card.....great sponging

LeAnne said...

Cute inside AND out! Thanks for playing with us this week!
LeAnne - GD

alethea said...

HI Jessie, I'm finally getting around to welcoming all the new members to the PCJ DT, so WELCOME!! I look forward to getting to know you more over the coming weeks/months!! Love your cards, look forwar to checking out your blog some more too!! HUgsxx

Home sweet home said...

This is really a beautiful card:):)

Julie said...

LOL - ala card Monkey sketch for the Monkey card - PERFECT!!! I love the layout and the candy hearts inside! Adorable!!!