Sunday, January 8, 2012

Make Mine Dirty...


Happy Monday everyone. I'm sure glad that our life here has returned to a regular routine. School, work….who knew I would be so grateful J

This week over at Totally Stampalicious Monday  it's a FUNny! Challenge

I chose to use StellaPeeker Another Drink …….she is just an absolute whoot!!!

And I think she would make anyone smile.

I colored her up using my Copics and finished off the image panel by sponging on some Distress Inks just to soften the look. I chose to go with a basic layout without a whole ton of embellishments, only a few pearls and a bit of ribbon (that I colored with my Copics so it would match perfectly)…..I think it just makes Stella shine more.

So stop on over at the Totally Stampalicious blog to play along in this super fun challenge

and to check out the

TotallyAwesome Dessert Special the ladies are having.


Take Care and Thanks a bunch for stopping by,
                                                                                                                                                                   Jessie

7 comments:

Angel said...

ya just gotta love Stella! really cool card! have a great week!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

LOVE this Stella and yet I have yet to ink her up!! LOL!! Fabulous creation, Jessie!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful colors....and dp....and a sassy Stella

Julie said...

This is beautiful - funny and beautiful! Love the pretty papers - fab layout and the sponging around the image! Beautiful!

Virgo5 said...

Nicely done, Stella looks awesome!

Lori Turner said...

I love your card!! She makes me smile - she looks right at home in that martini glass HA! WTG!

Dawn Pritchard The Inked Stamper said...

Love her Jess!!!