Monday, October 24, 2011

TS Monday..Take Notes

Hi there, hope you had a wonderful weekend. So I totally got my dates all mixed up last week as I went to Peace River for a crop this past weekend.....and I'm so excited I am off again on Thursday evening to Heartland to crop with some more fabulous ladies:) I think I may have died and gone to Heaven...lol.

Over at TS Monday the challenge is "Take Note"- we want to see the Note Cards you have created. They are just so super fun and quick to make...so naturally I thought I should make 3 of them;)

I have used Franklin Bear by artist Sylvia Zet. You can find him over in the store Here. He's such a fun and friendly little guy....and super quick to color up.

Copics: E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, B12, B14
Designer Paper: Echo Park
 Cardstock: Copic X-Press It
other: Baker's Twine - Really Reasonable Ribbon

Take a peak at the Girls' blogs from the Totally Stampalicious Design Team- they always have fabulous eye candy available (links are on the right).

Take Care and hope to see you soon,

Jessie

6 comments:

Virgo5 said...

These are adorable, I love the polka dotty background!

Renée said...

totally adorable, Jessie! Glad to hear you had a great weekend!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are super cute Jessie!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

These are just so adorable, Jessie...love that little bear!!

Julie said...

Awww these are sooooo cute!!!! Love the polka dots and the twine!!!

Michelle said...

These are simply super CUTTTEEE!