Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Pair of Fun Halloween Tags

Happy Monday:) I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a nice and relaxing one that involved hitting West Edmonton Mall (that was really not so relaxed- it was uber busy) for a bit of shopping, a whole lot of family time and a nice dinner. 

But anyhow this week over at TS Mondays it's a Color Challenge- Purple, Orange and Black...but since I never use Halloween cards I decided to make a couple of Halloween Tags. I thought they would be great for giving some sweet treats to my Niece and Nephew.


I used Chester Platypus from Totally Stampalicious and you can find him HERE. He's just an all around fun and wacky image I am just adoring.


image:  Chester Platypus- Totally Stampalicious
copics:  YR04, YR07, YR09, YR15, YR18, YR68, R05, E51, E53, E55, E59
designer paper:  Enchanted, Glowing Collection- Authentique; Wicked, Magic of Oz Collection- Graphic 45
flowers: Nightfall Spells- American Crafts
other: Rick Rack- American Crafts, 3D Dots


If you feel up to having some Color Fun or Halloween Fun come on over to Totally Stampalicious Mondays:) and play along. For a bunch more amazing projects be sure to visit my fellow TS design team members....links are to the right.

Have a great week and I hope to see you soon,

Jessie

9 comments:

Renée said...

Your tags turned out fab, Jessie!

Angel said...

these are cool! looks like he's on a sugar high after trick or treating!

Anita said...

How adorable! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craftroom Door.

Mel said...

Fabulous tags, they are so cute and so adorable. Thank you for joining us at CMC Copic challenges.

Virgo5 said...

Chester looks awesome, great tags!

Suzanne said...

Really nice colours, lovely tags thank you for joining us at CMC this week

Hazel said...

What a great idea to make tags instead of cards and I think they are great. Thanks for joining us for our Halloween challenge at Color me copic,
Hugs
H xx

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is so cute!!I love this image and your great papers,coloring and design.Thank you so much joining us at CMC Copic Challenge.

Michele and Josee' said...

What fun, creative tags. Thank you for joining us for the CMC Halloween/Fun Fall Challenge!

~Michele~