Monday, September 12, 2011

Scrumptious Scarlette.....

Hey there, thanks so much for stopping by....so here is my first official post for Totally Stampalicious. I hope you'll join us for the TS Monday Challenge- Anything Goes over at the Totally Stampalicious Blog- the girls are giving away an awesome prize if they get 100 players in the challenge...wink wink:)

 I used Present Scarlette for this card and you can find her in the shop Here. Scarlette has got to be my favorite character to date.....she's fun, she's sassy and ever so glamorous (in my opinion of course). I paper pieced her dress, her boots and one of the presents and other than that I just colored away ;)



Recipe:
stamps: Present Scarlette- Totally Stampalicious; Wonderfully Worn- SU
ink:  Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe- Memento by Tsukineko
copic markers:  E000, E00, E30, R24, R27, R29, W1, W3, W7,W9, Y21, Y26, 0.1 and 0.35 Multi Liners
cardstock: X-Press It; Whisper White- SU
dsp: Circa 1934 line- Cosmo Cricket
other: scallop border punch, circle nestabilities, Big Shot machine

Challenges Entered:


Thanks again for stopping by and have a marvelous week,

Jessie


23 comments:

Angel said...

She is sassy! Love her dress, fun card!

Virginia L. said...

Hi Jessie,beautiful composition and craftsmanship! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Jessie!! Congrats on your first TS post!

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, I love her paper pieced boots!

Kendra said...

Great card Jessie! Nice job with the dress and the boots!

Stacy Morgan said...

Scralette is my favorite girl, this is beautiful.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous border and paper piecing....Scarlette's lookin' good

Kristin said...

She's so wonderful and sassy! I love how you made the window for her, it makes her really shine with your pen details too. Great job on our 'Windows' challenge at Our Creative Corner!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with the others...SASSY! Love the colors and the pop of red!

Julie said...

This is Gorgeous Jessie! Love your paper piecing and fabulous design. Great job on this week's challenge!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I LOVE her!!~

dmbennett said...

Wonderful card Jessie. I agree with you that Scarlett is fun and sassy.... Love how you made the window, I may have to try it. Congrats on making the DT. I too just made it. It will be fun designing with these awesome stamps...

Tui Nathan said...

Great job on our windows challenge this week ... love the sassy image, isn't she great ... fab colouring too!!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

fontjunkie83 said...

Awesome as always Jessie

Jaclyn Miller said...

Wow, you've got so much depth to your paper pieced lady - so cool. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Laura Davis said...

This card is fab!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Love that shopping gal! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sharon Wheet said...

I agree scarlett is glamorous! and I just love the colors you chose and the paper piecing is great, too!
thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Holly Barrett said...

I actually laughed out loud when I saw your lady all loaded up with gifts. I really like the gold and red together. Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Becky G said...

Great card, Jessie! Congratulations!

Thanks for joining us in this weeks punch challenge at Catch The Bug!

:) Becky

Tammy Miller said...

What a GORGEOUS card. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Get Punchy Challenge!

Paul said...

Thank you for getting punchy with us at Bugaboo for this week's Catch The Bug Challenge. It's great to see a Bugaboo image displayed so well.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Lori Turner said...

Love this card Jessie! Her skirt/boots ROCK! :) Welcome to the team here at TS - can't wait to work beside you! Happy crafting xoxoxo