Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday Girl!


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend……I know I did. I was able to attend the Great Canadian Scrapbook Festival put on by Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and then went to a late night crop at Scrapbook Memories and More in Sherwood Park.  It was so much fun to hang out with friends…..Steph from High Level, Sabrina from Valleyview, Julie and Hope from Little Smoky (We had such a blast……..Thanks Ladies).

Anyways, for TotallyStampalicious Monday we have a super fun challenge………Birthday Girl!!! 

We want to see your card project geared towards the Birthday Girl.

For my card I used the Balloon Kids- Girl stamp.



Don’t forget to check out the Totally Stampalicious Blog for the Winner from the Blog Hop!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.          

    Jessie

1 comment:

Leanne said...

First of all I am so totally jealous of you..I would have loved to go too! Nice card, love the image, background....fun stuff! Way to go!