Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sparkle...


Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you are getting a chance to spend some quality time with your loved ones. I know I have been fortunate enough to spend time with Jeff and the kids as well as some extended family.


                         This week over at Totally Stampalicious Monday it is….SPARKLE! Add some sparkle to your creation...glitter, bling...whatever your sparkling heart desires!

This week I have used the Winterbird Snowman set.





I stamped my image onto Gina K paper with Tuxedo Black, Memento Ink and then I colored him up using my Copics. When I was all done coloring the image I used my Quickie Glue Pen and added some Glitter Ritz. I used some paper from an old Be Merry Pack from My Mind's Eye. I also used a Snow Marker to color in areas of the snow and snowballs and I also added Glitter Ritz to the snow and then I used my heat tool to puff it up. I just love the effect it had.

I used the sketch from Freshly MadeSketches and got my color inspiration from the JUGS Challenge.





                           

Be sure to head on over to see what the girls have for eye candy over at Totally Stampalicious Blog and join us in this fun Sparkle challenge.

And don't forget about the  Dessert Promotion that is on now @  Totally Stampalicious 




Best Wishes to you all,



Jessie

12 comments:

None None said...

Such a beautiful card and I love that charming image! The puffed snow is such a fantastic addition. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

Tui Nathan said...

This is so adorable .... love the sentiment and the image says it all! Wow ... that puffy snow and sparkles are the perfect finishing touches!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Linda Callahan said...

That image is adorable! Sweet card - and the snow and sparkle are perfect!

Lynn said...

Such a sweet image...love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Joanne (jojot) said...

these two always make me smile...such a sweet scene....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Lauri said...

How cute is this??? So cute and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

How sweet! I love that puffy snow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute!! Love your snow~ Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Elise said...

I am completely smitten by your wonderful little scene! GREAT use of color and texture - this is a CRAFTY gem! THANKS for sharing your crafty time with Just Us Girls!

Julie said...

This is beautiful Jessie! Great job on the sparkle challenge! That puffy sparkly snow looks fabulous!!!

Jen Timko said...

What a fun, adorable card! Love it! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I love this card. TFS.