Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Saturday;) 

I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. Today I just have a super quick post as we are off to Edmonton to celebrate my Son's 13th Birthday! Boy oh Boy....Time sure flies.


Anyhow, I have used the stamps set "Fishing with Dad" from Our Craft Lounge, as well as "Lovely as a Tree" from SU and the sentiment is from "Warm Words" from SU. As you can see I added my own background to the stamp...just to add a bit more color and depth.



Paper: Cardstock & Newsprint- SU, Gina K.
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks; Memento; Copics
other: clear embossing powder; Tim Holtz Ink Tool 

So I'm so sorry its such a quick post but I'll catch you next time....hehe.

So stop on over at Our Craft Lounge to play along with the current challenge -> Distressed and Stained



Thanks for stopping by,

Jessie

1 comment:

Renée said...

oooh, this turned out so fabulous, Jessie!