Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celebrate.....Kayla's 10th!

Hey there, I sure hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to share with you this layout I did for my daughter Kayla's 10th Birthday Party. She used to be one of those girly, girly love only pink type of girls but in the last year or so her color horizons have dramatically increased...lol. Anyways, I used a lot of lime greens and teals as those are her most up to date favorites...I believe she calls them epic;)



DP: Hoopla-Glitz Designs
CS: Bazzill
Ribbon: RRR
Other: Glitzers - Glitz Designs

The challenge over on Really Reasonable Ribbon's Blog is Challenge #23- Double Dutch...to use two ribbons, lace or trims on your projects and as you can see I did indeed use 2 different types of ribbon on this layout. (By the way...I loved my first shipment of ribbon I received from them that I just had to order more....I love being a ribbon addict).

So I hope you enjoyed the layout and here's wishing you have a most marvelous week!

Thanks for stopping by,                                Jessie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Layout Jessie!
Simply "epic"! ;)
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Anne Marie Hile said...

That cake is awesome!! What a fun layout to showcase those fun photos. She looks pretty excited! So cute! :)

Bonnie Garby said...

Awesome layout!! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.