Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Edson for Hockeyville!

So I had to run into work last night (it was about 8:30 pm) when my daughter asks me if I can pick her up some Oiler Tattoos or Stickers.....grrrr. Anyways, I figured I would try to make her some thing, as there was a parade in town today having to do with Edson competing to become Kraft's Hockeyville. If we win we get an NHL Game and $750,000.00 for arena upgrades. So while I was at work I printed out a bunch of the Oiler's Logo so I could do something when I got home. So I slipper the logo sheets into page protectors and got to work with my Crop-a-Dile and some SU Brads and a couple different types of ribbon.....voila an Oiler's skirt (I would liken it to a grass skirt). Then I have some Prima Headbands and some Glimmermist which aided greatly in my quest to create an Oiler's Headband. And I must say this made for a very happy 9 year old 1st thing this am (mind you I am beat as I stayed up late getting it done).



I hope you like it (and sorry for the bad photos, I just grabbed my phone to snap a couple quick pics right before we left the house). See you soon :)

Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie Lubyk said...

Okay, so I was wrong on the $ amount our town recieve, it is $100,000 :)