Tuesday, March 15, 2022

 Create Yourself!


I started a new art journal and decided that I should start it off with a page titled "Create Yourself". I believe in this turbulent world we need to show ourselves some self love, and show others patience, compassion, empathy and love!


I used a few elements out of Vicki Boutin's Color Study line, as well as one of the stamps and the stencils.


The other supplies used were:
Black Embossing Powder
Modeling Paste
Distress Ink in Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers
Unknown acrylic paints to color the modeling paste and unknown purple and yellow cardstock


Honestly, I just kept layering and layering until I loved the page. Remember, there are no mistakes in art, so enjoy yourselves and the process



Most of the supplies can be purchased at Scrapbooking Fanatics, including one of the Kits of the Month that I used ;)

Take Care Friends,   

                                                        Jessie

No comments: