Wednesday, March 2, 2022

When Garth came into our lives

 We brought this little guy home not long before the photos were taken. Garth is a Boston Terrier that has added so much love to our lives. He's quirky, loving and very agile. He's now 6 ;)  I believe he also helped my husband, Jeff, immensely when our lives took a turn for the worst, although it was a blessing in disguise, with a partnership dispute and couldn't work for 6 months. Jeff became increasingly depressed and I went to work full-time so he was home alone with Garth and Cassie (our old girl, who is a Pomeranian cross). He took care of the household chores, cooking and minding after our 15 year old daughter (our son had left home already). I'm grateful Garth was in our lives and helped Jeff through the tough time. So "Loved" is a perfect title for this page.



I used a Simple Stories paper line called "Simple Vintage Lemon Twist".


Have a great day,
Jessie


No comments: